Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mobile Home Spookies And An Update

Today, well technically yesterday now, I was asked to clean a mobile home that had just became vacant, it needed to be cleaned before the next tenants arrive. So I worked on getting the place detailed. I went in to a nearly empty place, fairly clean, it just needed some major detailing.

In pretty short order, I began to "feel" the place, normally I have to be in a place a few times before I start feeling anything in it. Not in this case, I began to feel things right away. I didn't actually see or hear anything, but I could sure feel something, or multiple somethings there. The only way I can explain it is it felt disconcerting, almost nightmarishly so. I would not want to spend the night in this place, sleeping would be impossible. Imagine being thrown into a place with lots of people moving around erratically and bumping into you, not like they are doing it on purpose, but it's still happening, that's how it felt there.

I know the person who did live there, this person seemed normal at first, but then started acting odd, this person it turned out was bi-polar, and not on medication. Things got real bad for this person, this person thought they could see demons, started thinking their friends were demons, let's just say it got real dicey for everyone involved, worse things happened but it's not necessary to give a laundry list of everything.

When I went in to clean, I wasn't thinking about any of this, I was concentrating on doing my job, and even after I started feeling the weird feelings there, I still didn't think about this person until later. I wonder if this is a residual of the energy from this person, or if it what may have caused this person to go off the deep end. I realize that the bi-polar condition was already present, so it's hard to say which came first. I wished I could have gone in there before this person lived there, I am curious about how that place felt before this person was around.

The more I think about it, the more I lean toward the energy being residual, I didn't feel anything intelligent, it just felt disconcerting, I imagine that is how this person felt inside. I will be cleaning this place again after the next people leave in about a week, maybe I can try to do something to clear the negative energy. BTW, that person is getting the help they need, I wish them well.

UPDATE
I spoke with my sister on the phone the other day, she had read my description of the dark, rolling cloud like thing in my neighbor's hall. She suggested that it may be something that she sees in her house. What she sees as a doorway or portal, it gets bigger and smaller, when it gets too big for her comfort level, she asks her husband to shrink it down, and he does. I don't know if this is what is in my neighbor's house, but it certainly is a possibility. I have seen portals or doorways before, that's not how they have appeared to me in the past, that doesn't mean it's not a doorway or portal though, I will keep my mind open about this.

2 comments:

  1. "In pretty short order, I began to "feel" the place"

    I hear ya.

    Regarding the person that lived there, was she previously diagnosed with bi-polar disorder before she lived there or during the time she lived there? In other words, could it be she was misdiagnosed and is hauling them around, which would make her wacky more than occasionally. :) Then again, she could have been hauling them around before she moved to the trailer.

    Texas here too by the way - Corpus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atrueoriginall , in an attempt to protect this person's privacy, I can't say he or she, I wished there was a better word to use that didn't sound negative, "it" just doesn't work. ;)

    Anyhoo, I don't know for a fact if this person had been diagnosed before or after, I have "heard" that this had happened before this time, but I don't know that for a fact, I'll see what I can find out. I will say that none of us who had met this person (last summer) knew about this, and we were all caught by surprise by this.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, but not spam, so I moderate all comments, I'll approve your post in fairly short order.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, read my stuff and leave a comment! :)