Monday, June 6, 2011

Better and Better

Things are moving along quite nicely for me, I have been praying, studying and seeking about this prophesy thing, and you know what? It turns out I've been doing it all along, I just didn't have a name for it, I've gotten much more comfortable with it too, not complacent though, I have to be careful to treat this with the reverence it deserves, and as always, this does not come FROM me but THROUGH me, it's my gift but not MY ability. I also have to trust God that He will give me the knowledge, the wisdom and the tools necessary to do all of these things.

I am forever thankful that the spiritual part of my life wasn't taken from me when I was baptized, though I was prepared to leave it all behind if that was the will of God, this might sound like an oxymoron, but it's so liberating turning everything over to God, I have no more doubts about the spiritual part of my life, any questions I have (past, present and future) I just pray about it, ask for an answer (or confirmation) and leave it alone, the answer (or confirmation) always comes in good time. I even wondered if I should take this blog down, some of my regular readers might have noticed that I deleted some of the articles I wrote, things that I didn't know if they were something I would want my pastor to read should he find this, now I know this blog is here to stay, I will be revamping it to reflect the view I have now, so keep coming back and be looking for the new look. :)

I feel like my spiritual life and my religious life were two different, but parallel paths, now those paths are merging and I couldn't be happier about it. Life is definitely good! Thank you to my long time readers, and welcome to my new readers, hang on, this ride is about to get going. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but not spam, so I moderate all comments, I'll approve your post in fairly short order.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, read my stuff and leave a comment! :)