Monday, May 25, 2009

More Mobile Home Spookies

A couple of days ago, I was cleaning a home that is behind the store where I work weekends. I have cleaned this place before, it is a rental that my boss owns. I have had experiences in this place before (click here) This time when I went there, it felt much better, a lot better than the first time I went there. Sound carries in a strange way there, I can hear things like cars driving by, much clearer than I think I should, I don't know if it's just the way the house is situated, it's pretty far from the road, and on more than one occassion I went to a window or the front door to see if someone was driving up, it turned out to be cars on the road, no where near the house.

This time when I was cleaning, I had the front door open, I had already cleaned the front room, swept and mopped the floor, I was working on the kitchen. I walked back into the front room and on the floor, in front of the door, there was a piece of wood, this had been broken off a larger piece, possibly part of the deck or trim around the door, this piece of wood shouldn't have been there, I had just cleaned that part of the house and I would not have missed a piece of wood this large. It was 3 inches long, and maybe 1/4 inch thick, it was laying on the floor, just inside the door. I went outside to see if there was someone around, no one was anywhere near the house. I swept the wood outside and asked for whatever did it to do it again. It didn't happen again, but that was strange. It didn't scare me, it just made me realize that there is still something there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but not spam, so I moderate all comments, I'll approve your post in fairly short order.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, read my stuff and leave a comment! :)