Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Dream

Had a somewhat disturbing dream this morning, I dreamed I was living where I am right now, but Bob had died, it was a few days after his death and burial. In the dream I was riding my bike from place to place talking to the various people I know out here, not sure why I wasn't driving my bug. Eventually I went home, on the way, it was getting dark, I saw a car coming on the road toward me, I purposely steered my bike to the wrong side of the road, I figured if they hit me, then they hit me. I made it home, the house was empty, I began to cry, I was sad, I was mad at Bob for doing this to me, I wanted to talk to him again so I started calling out to him, I was NOT going to wait years to communicate with him like I did with my Mom.  I know that he didn't believe in after death communication, but I do and by golly, if there was any chance that he was around, he was going to talk to me. Then I woke up.

I don't feel like this is a premonition, I know where this came from, last night I was reading a forum and someone was talking about making an offer on some property, in their next message, they stated that they had become a grandparent, their husband unexpectedly died, and their offer was accepted on the property. When I read it, it seemed rather nonchalant about the husband dying, I would think that would at least rate its own message, and not stuck between a couple of other comments, it came off like "oh well, he's dead now..."

I did receive a message the other day, my mind has been on a few bills that are coming up, so far we have had enough funds to pay the few bills we have, but there are always more coming up, I was "told" not to worry about it, something big is coming and I would be taken care of. I have been told the latter part before, it's always been true so I don't worry too much about it. That little voice has always been accurate, it's not MY voice, I don't know how to properly explain it, it's in my head but it's not me (boy does this sound nuts), I  wonder about this "big thing" coming, I don't know what it is, but I know it will be. I do remember in the dream thinking, I wonder if this (Bob dying) was the "big thing", and if it was, I didn't like it. I'm glad it was just a dream, Bob is getting a few extra hugs today.

1 comment:

  1. I've had disturbing dreams before about someone dying but I take it in stride because it means a birth. Every time I've dreamed of a death of someone one I gain a new grandchild. I've even noticed that if it's a male in my dream it's a girl that is born, and the opposite happens if it's a woman's death.
    So maybe your dream isn't the end of someone but the birth of something that is going to pay out. I would guess Bob is getting a raise or better job.
    Your blog is fun to read...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, but not spam, so I moderate all comments, I'll approve your post in fairly short order.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, read my stuff and leave a comment! :)