Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Well, it seems that Friday the 13th has come and almost gone. I'm not what you would call superstitious, though some people might find that surprising considering what I do believe in. :)

Yes, I believe in spirits, ghosts (yes, I believe they are 2 different things), hauntings, nature spirits, residuals, unexplained energies, mental telepathy, mind reading, EVPs, OOBEs, astral travel, UFOs, alien life (from other planets), science, fringe science and lots of other things that fall under the umbrella of things that go bump in the night. But I am definitely NOT superstitious.

This day has gone fairly well for me, this whole week for that matter. I tend to think of Friday the 13th in the same way someone would think of finding a lucky penny or a 4 leafed clover, I find that the rareity of the day should make it a lucky day instead of an unlucky day, it's all in how you look at things, if you look for unlucky things, that's most likely what you will find, if you look for the good things, the lucky things, then that's what you are most likely to find.

That's just my (lucky) 2 cents.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    I like your site a lot! It's very helpful and has a lot of good stuff on it. Just wanted to drop by and introduce myself.

    Maybe we can do a link exchange? Let me know.

    Thank you.

    Sincerely,
    Jason
    President, Paranormalknowledge.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, but not spam, so I moderate all comments, I'll approve your post in fairly short order.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, read my stuff and leave a comment! :)